1. Electronic Communications via Forms - You will encounter several forms on this site asking for personal information. We gather this information for the sole purpose of being able to better serve our customers. We do not share or distribute any of the information passed to any parties (landlords, property managers, etc.) other than the intended recipient. We will never sell or otherwise distribute any personal information of our users.
To accept communication from this website make sure you tell your spam blocker to accept mail correspondence from: email@example.com
2. User Information - Use of our site is always anonymous. There are two ways that we gather information about you. First, we do track which pages of our site you visit and note your IP address (as all web sites do automatically). This is only so we can note returning users in order to better serve the preferences of our individual customers. Second, our site gathers from users completing contact information (like their name and email address) and/or financial information for payment processing when setting up a new account. This information is used for intended purpose only. We will never sell or otherwise distribute any personal information of our users.
4. Security - Sports Event Rentals, LLC, offers sophisticated encryption and authentication technologies for Subscribers to ensure that your transaction is secure. We utilize Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption capabilities for payment transactions made through our site. We protect the loss, misuse and alteration of all information under our control.
5. Newsletters - All of our newsletters include a discontinue option. If at any time you would like to stop receiving our newsletters, please use that option. Please do not mark the item as spam or report it as such, as it makes it more difficult to reach the users that are interested in receiving them. If you need to be removed from our newsletter list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To accept our newsletters make sure you tell your spam blocker to accept mail correspondence from: email@example.com
6. Surveys - From time to time, Sports Event Rentals, LLC, may conduct surveys to determine customer satisfaction. Participation in these surveys is strictly voluntary, and all answers will be kept anonymous. Answers to Surveys will be used strictly for determining better ways to serve our customers, and no additional personal information will be gathered in these surveys.
7. Outgoing Links - All of our sites contain links to other sites. Unfortunately, we cannot control the content or privacy policies of these sites, and therefore we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such websites. Please review these policies carefully before divulging your personal information on these sites.
If you have any questions or need more information, please feel free to contact our corporate office. To learn more about privacy, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has created a reference page on your privacy over the Internet, which can be found here (the link is: http://www.ftc.gov/privacy/index.html).